如何用英语和前任say bye?

作者:Lisa发表时间:2017-03-09浏览:1909
分享到 :

  中国一直有句老话,叫“好聚好散”,诚然,我们生活中也常会见到恋人们分分合合,今天我们要学习的表达就是如何用英语和前任say goodbye.

2.jpg

  (1)分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up

  My girlfriend had broken up with me.

  我的女朋友已跟我分手了。

  They parted with reluctance.

  他们依依不舍地分手了。

  Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone.

  她分手时说的话让他感觉空虚孤独。

  To be leave-taking, but I need more patience.

  即将告别,但还需要忍耐。

  I split up with my boyfriend last year.

  我去年和男友分手了。

  To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up.

  为此我已经和他吵架几次了,都想和他分手了。

  (2)别再联系了。

  Don’t call me any more.

  以后别再打给我了。

  I don’t think we should see each other anymore.

  我想我们以后不要再见面了。

  If we don't talk for a while.

  我们这段时间不要联系了。

  I'll get in touch after they release me.

  请不要与我联系和发短信。

  (3)劈腿?有小三?外遇?

  He is having an affair.

  他在搞外遇。

  He is seeing her behind your back.

  他背着你偷偷跟她约会。

  He is not finished with his ex.

  他对他前女友余情未了。

  Finally you can cheat on me, huh?

  你终于有机会劈腿了,哈?

  (4) 借酒消愁愁更愁?

  I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow.

  我相信借酒消愁的说法。

  He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink.

  我一次次的折腾简直令他失望了,终日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。

  He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities.

  他常常借酒消愁来逃避残酷的现实。

  Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink.

  亨利往往借酒消愁。

  (5)我们不合适。

  I need some time alone.

  我需要一个人过一阵子。

  You know, I've been thinking, and I don't think it's working out between us.

  是这样,我一直在想,我觉得我们是不合适的。

  You're too good for me.

  我配不上你。

  Just go away and leave me be.

  你走吧,让我一个人静静。

  You deserve a better man/woman.

  你应该找个更好的对象。

  也许是心灵鸡汤灌多了,看了那么多的文章,却依然不知道如何处理自己情感问题的也大有人在。其实,只有我们自己变强大了,才能遇到与自己相配的那个他/她,提升自己,从跟着英语培训机构的老师学一门外语开始吧!

分享到 :


立即领取免费体验课