1:Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.
请给我们价值300000美元的5000台发往纽约的蝴蝶牌缝纫机保一切险。
A: What do you expect for the insurance?
你们对保险有什么要求吗?
B: Please insure us against all risks$300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailingfor New York.
请给我们价值300000美元的5000台发往纽约的蝴蝶牌缝纫机保一切险。
A: Do you think it is necessary to cover all risks?
你们认为有必要保一切险吗?
B: Yes. The machines are delicate.
是的。机器是很精密的。
2:We are used tocovering all risks. 我们习惯保全险。
A: How about WPA? 水渍险怎么样?
B: That is not our usual practice. We are used to covering all risks.
这不符合我们的规矩。我们习惯保全险。
A: Let me think about it.
那让我想一想。 在保险实务当中,被保险人凭“一切险”保单向保险人索赔没有收到货物的损失,而不论没有收到货物的原因。
其他表达法:
Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20.000.
请给我们的200件价值20000美金的高质量家具保一切险。
We wish to insure against all risks.
我们要保一切险。
想要更多的学习方法可以关注洛基小编每天在洛基官网上的学习资料分享哦。当然,如果你本身英语底子不好,学习英语就会很吃力。那么建议你点击右面的免费报名,可获得老师指导和获得每天免费课程视听实验!