情景对话——商务接机

作者:Lisa发表时间:2015-06-03浏览:5536
分享到 :

  对于从事外贸工作的人来说,偶尔有个商务应酬,去机场接个合作伙伴都是再正常不过的了,那么在接机的时候有什么常用的英语表达呢?

  A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin fromEngland?

  A:您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?

  B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.

  B:是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?

  A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.

  A:正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。

  B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.

  B:很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。

  A:How do you do?

  A:你们好!

  C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?

  C:您好!张先生。

  A:Let me help you with your luggage.

  A:我来帮您拿行李吧!

  B:No, thanks. I can manage it.

  B:不了,我能行,谢谢。

  A:Did you hcrve a good flight, Mr.Martin?

  A:旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?

  B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?

  B:很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?

  A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.

  A:大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!

  更多英语表达,可以关注洛基英语的官网,也可以去相应的在线英语学习网站上多了解一下。


分享到 :


立即领取免费体验课