与客户还价的外贸英语电话口语

作者:杵易发表时间:2015-06-23浏览:2792
分享到 :

       在外贸英语中,在电话旁与客户讨价还价是常有的事情,但是关于外贸商务英语中的还价用语你不一定熟悉。今天,洛基英语的小洛为你介绍外贸英语口语对话中与客户还价的口语。如果,你还想学习更多的英语学习资料,不妨尝试我们的在线英语培训吧!

       1.I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

  我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

  2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.

  如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

  3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

  我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

  4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

  除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

  5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

  我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

  6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.

  你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

  7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

  我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

  8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

  如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

  9. Let’s have your counteroffer.

  请还个价。

  10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

  不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

  11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

  我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

  12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

  我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

       在各种外贸和商战的环境下,拥有更纯正准确的英语表达才是你成功的关键。如果,你对学英语从现在开始有了非常浓厚的兴趣,不妨关注我们洛基英语的在线英语阅读吧!

分享到 :


立即领取免费体验课